Terms & Conditions
• Offer valid for new bookings only
• Offer valid for bookings made by 31 December 2020 contracted with a Gold Coast meeting venue
• The event must have a minimum stay of 2 nights
• The event must be held prior to 31 December 2022
• Applications welcome from event planners considering the Gold Coast as the host destination for their conference, corporate meeting or incentive.
• Financial support may be used for marketing and operating costs. For example, but not limited to:
- Engaging guest speakers
- Sponsoring additional attendees
- To host a function as part of the program
• A funding agreement detailing full terms and conditions will be provided to the client.
• Funding is limited to an allocated budget, final approval is subject to availability and confirmation of eligibility by Destination Gold Coast Business Events. Applications are not guaranteed funding unless approved.
• Payment of the agreed cash support amount will be paid within 30 days of the event conclusion upon receipt of an invoice and evidence of the agreed reciprocal support.
• Destination Gold Coast (DGC) logo to be featured and acknowledged as a key sponsor/supporter on relevant pre-event marketing and on-site collateral. Copies and/or proof to be provided to DGC.
• Inclusion of a weblink on the official conference website directly to www.DestinationGoldCoast.com
• Proof of final delegate numbers by providing signed catering banquet event orders for day catering. If there is a discrepancy between your catering banquet event orders and minimum delegate numbers required, DGC may request a copy of your conference registration.
• A testimonial to be provided to DGCs Business Events Communications Specialist about holding the conference on the Gold Coast (post operations) will be requested. In addition to a testimonial, information for a case study may also be requested. This may be distributed to media and printed in electronic and hard copy promotional material.
Note: Community events, school and sporting groups, sports events, festivals and concerts are ineligible.
For further information contact:
Kate Donohue – Business Development Australia