WHY WOULD I WANT TO WORK FOR DGC?
Apart from the fabulous people and the rewarding and challenging work, DGC has a range of attractive programs, facilities and activities on offer to all staff including:
- Experience and insight into the marketing and research of the tourism industry
- A formal induction process
- Salary packaging opportunities
- Spacious, well-equipped office space
- Learning and development opportunities
- Opportunities to act in higher positions
- Health and Wellness Initiatives: fresh fruit, annual flu vaccinations, marathon support, subsidy toward other sporting teams etc.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Casual Fridays
- Additional leave day for Christmas
HOW DO I FIND OUT ABOUT AVAILABLE ROLES AT DGC?
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A ROLE AT DGC?
Click here for important guidelines to assist in preparing your application.
Applications submitted via email must include the position reference number in the subject line.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS AFTER I APPLY FOR A ROLE AT DGC?
If your application is successfully shortlisted you will be contacted for an interview and may be required to undergo assessments and exercises as part of the selection process.
If you are unsuccessful in being granted an interview for a specific job then we advise you accordingly via email once the vacancy has been filled. DGC’s end-to-end recruitment processes generally take 6 – 8 weeks.
WHAT ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE IS LOOKED FOR IN DGC EMPLOYEES?
DGC seeks applicants whose current and/or previous skills and experience match the specific requirements outlined in the selection criteria of the position description.
In addition to this, DGC seeks professions with a ‘can do’ attitude who are committed to and passionate about tourism and who have knowledge or display the ability and desire to acquire knowledge of the organisation and its operations. An honest and ethical approach to both work and personal life and a positive attitude and a team spirit are essential qualities.