The City of Gold Coast’s Active & Healthy Lifestyle Program offers a whole array of free and low cost sport, recreation, fitness and wellness activities to make that healthy lifestyle attainable - even while you’re on holidays!
View the complete Active & Healthy program booklet or download it in PDF format.
Featured activities in the program include:
- Free Tai Chi class in 20 locations across the City
- Over 40 free or low coast yoga classes
- Over 70 free Heart Foundation walks run weekly
- 9 free parkrun events offering a free 5km run /walk every Saturday at 7am
- $3 Active & Healthy aqua and deep water running classes
- Senior fitness and rehabilitative classes for those with mobility concerns or illnesses
- Free kids afterschool program and activities for 3 to 5 year olds and their parents
- Mums and bubs fitness classes and stroller groups
- Special focus on activities to assist those with mental health concerns, with walking groups, specialised yoga and pilates and aqua based programs
- Free healthy cooking workshops in libraries and over 60 different health and wellness seminars and workshops and much more
View program dates and times by category via the City of Gold Coast website and keep active during your time on the Gold Coast.