Story header photo credit: @lightcapturer_com
Springbrook National Park in the Gold Coast’s hinterland is something truly quite special.
And while the beautiful sights will forever be etched in your minds, why not explore with camera in hand and share the sights with your friends and family?
Here are 10 reasons why taking a camera is an absolute must:
1. Springbrook has the best lookout of all. (It’s literally called “The Best of All Lookout”)
2. Nothing beats the view from the top.
3. Except of course, the view from the bottom.
4. Everywhere you turn is a different kind of beautiful.
5. The way the light beams through the rainforest is simply mesmerising.
6. The National Park is filled with natural wonders.
7. The misty mornings are like something from a dream.
8. Every single lookout will take your breath away.
9. Some of Antarctic beech trees are about 3,000 years old!
10. Springbrook has the perfect combination of waterfalls and leafy green valleys.
Don't forget to tag #visitgoldcoast when you capture these beautiful places!