Neptune Resort is the ideal accommodation choice and location for families and couples wanting to experience the fun and atmosphere of Broadbeach without blowing the budget.
Comfortable and well located, Neptune Resort is in the heart of Broadbeach. Though there is boundless fun to be had in the resort, you are sure to venture out to some of the local Gold Coast attractions - all within a short walk from Neptune Resort. Jupiters Casino, Gold Coast Convention Centre, Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and some of the best bars and restaurants on the Gold Coast. Famous Kurrawa beach, patrolled by lifeguards, guaranteed simple family fun and only a stone's throw away. Public transport on the doorstep is a bonus as well. Their location is tops, no car required!
All apartments are fully self-contained including full kitchens, laundry facilities and balcony. Free Wi-Fi available. Enjoy great resort leisure facilities including a heated swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, sauna, full-sized tennis court, onsite cafe and free undercover parking.
Broadbeach is a wonderful holiday destination that can be as casual and relaxed or as fun and energetic as you like.
- Baggage Holding Room
- Communal Shower
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Tour Desk
- Secure Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.