Wanderer’s Willow Chalet is a unique blend of Old World Charm and Relaxation. Inspired by love of adventure, exploration, and Old World charm of yesteryear! Filled with Romantic Features and plenty of activities for the adventurers too.
Situated in Willow Vale, 22km from Surfers Paradise, the Chalet is nestled against a verdant backdrop of rainforest woodlands. Nearby is Mount Wongawallan & Tamborine Mountain.
The chalet has 2x units which are bookable either separately or together.
9A Deluxe Suite with a Rainforest View (lower level). Sleeps 4.
- Dining room
- Queen sized bed and desk
- Private Ensuite with shower
- Dining room and table (seats 4 )
- European style laundry (WM)
- Living/Library room with Books, games &Smart TV, Double Sofa Bed
- Full sized kitchen
- Large deck overlooking rainforest views for your enjoyment.
9B Queen Standard hotel room, with mountain and woodland views. Sleeps 2.
- Queen sized bed
- Smart TV, access to Streaming channels (Netflix, AmazonPrime, DisneyPlus)
- Breakfast bar with view
- Walk in robe.
Both have their own:
- Air Conditioning
- Kettle, microwave, fridge
- Private Entries, completely separate
- Wifi,Tea,coffee,milk, linen complimentary
- 10min to Coomera Station & Westfield Coomera.
- Gold Coast Airport 41 Km
- Dreamworld, 10min drive
- Movie World Wet'n'wild 15min drive.
400 Ruffles Road, 9, Willow Vale, Queensland, 4209, Australia
- Children's Pool
- Family Friendly
- Games or recreation room
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
Wanderer's Willow Chalet
400 Ruffles Road, 9, Willow Vale, Queensland, 4209, AustraliaGET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.