Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (GCCEC) is the Gold Coast’s premier event venue. The award-winning masterpiece presents outstanding facilities, first-class service and exquisite culinary catering. The Centre hosts renowned national and international conferences, exhibitions, concerts, sporting events and more; where every seat is the best in the house. The GCCEC is an ambassador for sustainable event practices and is an Earthcheck Platinum certified event venue.
As Australia’s largest regional convention centre, GCCEC offers flexible function rooms and space where it counts, including; a main arena, four large exhibition halls, and a range of meeting rooms to cater from 10 up to 6000 guests. Situated centrally in Broadbeach, the GCCEC is within walking distance to tourism hotspots, five-star accommodation, premium shopping facilities and convenient public transport.
For an event Centre that has it all, contact their sales team.
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Lawn / Gardens
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Telephone
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
2684 -2690 Gold Coast HighwayBroadbeach, Queensland 4218GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.