Surrounded by parklands and a lake with Surfers Paradise as the backdrop, HOTA, Home of the Arts is your place for live performances, lake-side strolls, star-gazing, cinema-watching, art and new-ideas.
There’s a unique outdoor stage for live events and a refreshed cafe for relaxing and connecting. Plus, all your favourites, like their cinemas, theatres and gallery.
Discover art—indoors and out. HOTA is that kind of place—where art meets life.
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Picnic Area
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.