Surrounded by tropical parklands with the Surfers Paradise skyline as the backdrop, HOTA, Home of the Arts is a contemporary cultural precinct in the heart of the Gold Coast. It’s your place for live performances, lake-side strolls, star-gazing, cinema-watching, art and new ideas. Discover art for everyone - indoors and out.
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Picnic Area
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.