Have you ever dreamt of flying? Whether you're three or 103, iFLY Indoor Skydiving makes the dream of flight a reality. .
iFLY is not just a thrill ride, but is the latest thing in action sports. Simply lean forward inside their glass tunnel into a column of air and float effortlessly into flight guided by their fully qualified instructors.
Indoor Skydiving is safe for kids, challenging for adults, exciting for teens and realistic for skydivers. At a fraction of the cost of an outdoor skydive, and their all-round glass flight chamber, Indoor Skydiving is the perfect activity for the whole family!
Based in the heart of Surfers Paradise, iFLY Gold Coast is walking distance from all major accommodation, bars and restaurants.
They have a free viewing gallery so come and check them out. Bookings are recommended so you don't miss out as they get super busy!
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Games or recreation room
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
iFLY Indoor Skydiving
3084 Surfers Paradise BoulevardSurfers Paradise, Queensland 4217GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.