Pop on your Captain's Hat, pack the picnic!
Gather your family or a group of friends for a celebratory trip up the Gold Coast Broadwater as you jump aboard your very own Luxury Private Skippered Cruise.
Create your dream day on the water with the freedom to explore the Gold Coast at your own pace!
From a morning cruise to basking in the sunset over wine, a date just for two, family fun, chilled celebrations, or no occasion at all besides enjoying the stunning Gold Coast. Soak in the glorious sights from a Duffy Boat!
Bring your music, food and beverages onboard or indulge in a range of fresh, local catering options to create your perfect day on the water.
Sit back and relax as their experienced skipper, with local knowledge, shows you the best parts of the Gold CoaIt'sIt’s such a safe, enjoyable way to travel, green, clean and sits like having your own Limo on the water.
The on-water Limo is fully equipped with safety equipment, a toilet, an ice chest, a shaded canopy top, window enclosures, two sunroofs, Bluetooth, and a table with lounge-style seating for 12 passengers comfortably. Their Classic Snug is also a great option, sitting up to nine people.
Fun for all ages and eco-friendly!
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
Morning Cruise with Duffy Down Under Boat Cruises & Tours
60-70 Seaworld Drive, ARM A, Mariners Cove MarinaMain Beach, Queensland 4217GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.