Rage Cage Smash Room is the only place in Brisbane where you can go and release all your frustrations by smashing up microwaves, TVs, glassware, and printers.
Wearing full protective clothing and taking part in specially prepared rooms so there's no chance of injury, punters can let loose, vent their anger and built-up stress in a safe private environment.
These rooms allow you to take a bat to a bottle; a sledgehammer to a TV; throw a plate against the wall; or throw a coffee cup up like a baseball and swing at it.
Completely safe and now recommended by therapists worldwide, this is the safest place to “get it out”, or just come for shits and giggles.
Need to know - Children under 18 are permitted into the Rage Cage Smash Room facility. However, if you are under 18, you must participate with supervision and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Public Toilet
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
Rage Cage Smash Rooms Southport
46 Olympic Circuit, Unit 3Southport, Queensland 4215GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.