Pop on your Captain's Hat and pack the picnic!
Ever wanted to be the captain of your own boat? You don't need a license to self-drive with Duffy Down Under Boat Hire.
Create your dream day on the water with the freedom to explore the Gold Coast at your own pace! It's the perfect affordable option introducing you to the joys of boating, especially if you have never been out on the water before.
Their entire fleet of luxurious and unique boats have electric motors which mean they're eco-friendly and whisper-quiet. It's such a safe and enjoyable way to take in all the sights of the Gold Coast!
Every member of the family can take a turn behind the wheel as you cruise the waterways. Hop aboard for your own family cruise or gather a group of friends for a celebratory trip up the Gold Coast Broadwater.
Bring your own food, drinks and music to create your perfect day on the water or fresh local catering options can be arranged by Duffy.
If you'd rather relax and be a passenger for the day, Duffy also have experienced skippers with local knowledge to show you the best parts of the Gold Coast on a private skippered boat cruise.
Fun for all ages- eco-friendly!
Ramp access is available.
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
Duffy Down Under Electric Boat Hire
60-70 Seaworld Drive, ARM A, Mariners Cove MarinaMain Beach, Queensland 4217GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.