Cruise the stunning Gold Coast waterways aboard the city’s only hop-on hop-off explorer and best-value sightseeing tour! Hopo vessels depart hourly from five iconic Gold Coast destinations, including the famous Surfers Paradise and HOTA, Home of the Arts.
The Hopo Sightseeing Day Pass allows unlimited travel and endless options, from a laid-back cruise on the waterways to a fun-filled day tour of the Gold Coast. Hopo is fully flexible with something for everyone! Hop on at any of the five stops, and then you can stay aboard for the full loop (2 hrs) or hop off and explore the destinations of your choice.
Enjoy a drink from the onboard bar whilst the friendly captain keeps you entertained with informative commentary, music, local tips and wildlife spotting. Kids can also meet the captain and have a turn driving the boat. During the sightseeing cruise, you might also be lucky enough to spot a dolphin!
Seats on the Hopo are granted on a first-come-first-served basis. Tickets are validated upon boarding.
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.