BMD Northcliffe Surf Club boasts an award winning restaurant. Famous for their absolute beachfront location, lifesaver breakfast, Carlton Draught tank beer, perfectly cooked grain fed rump steaks, and surf sport racing accolades, undefeated World Champion Club since 2008.
The restaurant offers a selection of options including seafood, pizzas, pasta or the famous Bradnam burger.
Enjoy a cappuccino, cake and panoramic views of Northcliffe Beach overlooking red and yellow flags from Deck 32 or their spacious light filled restaurant.
The club is not for profit, funds go into the Surf Life Saving Club for equipment and education for volunteer lifesavers.
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Live Music
- Non Smoking
- Public Telephone
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Waterside Dining
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
BMD Northcliffe Surf Club
51 Garfield TerraceSurfers Paradise, Queensland 4217GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.