Nestled just moments away from Australia's most iconic beaches, Diggers and Sports Club embodies the rich history of the Gold Coast as one of Surfers Paradise's original clubs. The Club, now a spacious and luminous haven, is thoughtfully designed to honor the legacy of Diggers and the Anzac spirit.
Experience an exhilarating atmosphere at Diggers and Sports Club, featuring live music five days a week, an extensive cocktail list, and a menu that redefines classic pub fare with a modern twist, incorporating the finest fresh ingredients. The chefs have meticulously crafted a diverse menu, offering family share options, tasting plates, and timeless dishes.
Immerse yourself in the essence of Diggers & Sports for extended enjoyment! Operating from 10:00 am to 4:00 am, seven days a week, our commitment to guaranteed trading hours ensures you have ample time to relish the offerings.
Whether you're seeking a delectable meal, a refreshing drink, or live entertainment, Diggers welcomes friends and families alike. Catering to both locals and travelers, Diggers & Sports provides an extended opportunity to savor all it has to offer. Uncover the unique blend of history and modernity at Diggers and Sports Club.
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.