Tantalizing drinks, delicious share plates and glittering coastal interiors: meet Ms Margot’s Bar and Eats, nestled inside the lobby of Hilton Surfers Paradise.
Coffee and gourmet breakfast, specialty cocktails, delicious share-style food and all-day eats – Ms Margot’s is always a good idea, for any occasion. Facing directly onto the bustling Orchid Avenue strip, the new venue perfectly blends the coastal vibes of the Surfers Paradise with the sleek style and sophistication.
A morning with Ms Margot starts at 7 am with a barista-made coffee and gourmet breakfast. Stroll in and find a sunny spot nearby the window to cozy up with a coffee and order from our new breakfast menu.
For lunch and dinner, we invite you to experience our all-day eats menu featuring sustainably sourced seafood items and all your favourites from the grill.
To drink, the bar showcases the award-winning Sydney Brewery Craft Beers and Ciders on tap and an impressive array of classic and specialty cocktails – our promise is that you won’t be leaving thirsty but you will leave feeling good.
- Family Friendly
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
Ms Margot's Bar and Eats
6 Orchid Avenue, Hilton HotelSurfers Paradise, Queensland 4217GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.