Broadwater Tourist Park overlooks the stunning Broadwater in Southport, boasting one of the best locations on the Gold Coast. With easy access to beautiful beaches and views, this picturesque spot is the perfect place to holiday all year round.
Only five kilometres from the action and excitement of Surfers Paradise, the park is within easy reach of theme parks, shopping and local dining options. Being located close to the Broadwater, guests to the park can take a dip in the still-water frontage or launch their boat from the park’s own boat ramp. Idyllic waterfront paths extending north and south of the park are perfect for walking, cycling and taking advantage of the great outdoors.
Choose from a wide range of accommodation options ideal for couples, groups, families and single travellers alike. A variety of powered and ensuite sites are available for campers with a caravan, camper trailer, camper van or tent. Self-contained two and three-bedroom cabins sleep from four to nine guests. Cabin styles include waterfront, water view, pool and garden view (one fully accessible).
Perfect for visiting the various Gold Coast attractions, well serviced by local buses and only one kilometre from the Southport light rail station.
- Boat Ramp
- Camp Kitchen
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Drive through sites available
- Dump point
- Family Friendly
- Games or recreation room
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parents Room
- Pay TV
- Public Telephone
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Tour Desk
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.