Ocean Beach Tourist Park is located right opposite the spectacular surf beach in Miami. Nestled against the North Burleigh Headland, from here you can enjoy lovely views of Surfers Paradise to the north and Burleigh Heads to the south. There are some adventurous walks through the bush plus excellent beach walking and scenic footpaths along the ocean front.
Park accommodation options include powered sites for caravans, camper trailers, camper vans or camping, as well as two bedroom cabins offering ocean views, and a three bedroom cabin that sleeps up to nine guests. Plan a holiday with extended family and friends, it’s the ideal spot to relax at and have a break.
The park is small and intimate and a favourite for return guests who now call it their second home. With a bus stop out front, this central location puts you within easy reach of all the various Gold Coast attractions. You’re never far from any destination, yet enjoy peace and pristine beach on your doorstep.
- Camp Kitchen
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Dump point
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Public Telephone
- Tour Desk
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.