Love Alpacas? No Probllamas!
Mountview Alpaca Farm in the Gold Coast Hinterland is leading a new wave of tourism experiences in Australia by offering true farm animal interactions! These interactions include such experiences as meeting an alpaca, feeding the alpacas, walking an alpaca plus even picnicking with an alpaca. You will get to know their 50+ team of alpacas - all with their own names and characters.
It's the alpaca farm in a vineyard, conveniently located within O'Reilly's Canungra Valley Vineyards, a beautiful creekside vineyard settling... so mum and dad will enjoy the day just as much as the kids. It's a unique experience for all ages.
They also cater for school groups and NDIS clients with nice open flat grounds (wheelchair friendly) and plenty of food options from a gourmet picnic hamper to pizzas, Devonshire tea and wine/cheese deals.
The town of Canungra is half an hour from the Gold Coast and boasts a range of other food and retail experiences. The farm is located only a six-minute drive from the centre of Canungra in a beautiful country setting.
- Cellar Door
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Lawn / Gardens
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Wine Tasting
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
Mountview Alpaca Farm
852 Lamington National Park RoadCanungra, Queensland 4275GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.