Brisbane Airport (BNE) is the primary airport serving Brisbane and Queensland. It is located approximately 12 kilometres from the city centre and has two major terminals (Domestic and International).
Transfer time between the airport and Brisbane city is approximately 35 minutes and approximately 90 minutes to the Gold Coast by road. The Airtrain passenger rail service is another transport option linking Brisbane's Domestic and International Terminals with the Brisbane central business district and the Gold Coast until 10.04pm every day.
Coach, rail, limousine and corporate car bookings can be made at the Visitor Information Centres located at Level 2 International or Level 1 Domestic, with taxis, ride share and car rentals also available at both terminals. A free Transfer Bus service is offered between the terminals and to/from Skygate to Brisbane Airport's retail and dining precinct - just 10 minutes away.
Secure, undercover parking options are available just a short distance from both terminals. Remote open air parking is another popular on-site option with free bus transfers.
Both terminals offer free wi-fi and a range of specialty retail and food and beverage outlets serving some the best local produce and products available.
- Tour Desk
- Coach Parking
- Interpretive Centre
- Public Telephone
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
Brisbane Airport International and Domestic Terminals
Airport DriveBrisbane Airport, Queensland 4008GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.