The Airtrain service connects passengers from the Brisbane Airport to the City in 20 minutes and travels express to the Gold Coast. Passengers can catch Airtrain and Tram for travel to the heart of Surfers Paradise via a transfer at Helensvale rail station to the G:link tram service.
Airtrain is highly regarded as a preferred method of transport from Brisbane Airport. More than 25 million passenger trips have been made since its launch in 2001. Airtrain was awarded a TripAdvisor Travellers Choice in 2022 and the Certificate of Excellence in 2017 and 2018.
Travel from Brisbane Airport every 15 minutes during peak times (30 minutes off-peak). The journey is comfortable in their modern fleet of trains, with air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, space for luggage, restrooms on board, and LED screens to help you navigate your journey. Airtrain services operate daily.
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
Alpinia Drive, Domestic Airport StationPinkenba, Queensland 4008GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.