The Strand at Coolangatta is the heart of beachside dining, shopping and entertainment in a world-famous waterfront location on the Southern Gold Coast.
Shopping in Coolangatta has never been easier. With a dynamic mix of fashion, surf-wear, supermarket, gifts and homewares, you’re sure to find something special at The Strand. The Centre is also a one-stop shop for your everyday needs and services: from fresh food, butcher, groceries and newspapers to hair, beauty and booking travel.
With award-winning restaurants, international cuisine, cool bars and casual eateries, The Strand brings a new world of dining options to Coolangatta. You’ll find the freshest restaurants styles from Asian, Greek, Italian, Vietnamese, and cafes alongside the perfect 'treat' options for that sweet tooth.
The Strand at Coolangatta is home to a large format Timezone open 11 am 'til late. Plus, one of Australia's best live entertainment venues - The Coolangatta Hotel.
Whether you're organising a corporate event, a team-building session, a kids' birthday party, or just planning a night out with loved ones, The Strand is the perfect venue for it all!
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Games or recreation room
- Interactive Centre
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Telephone
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.