Kirra Beach Tourist Park is situated 300 metres from famous Kirra Beach at the southern end of the Gold Coast. A spacious, open park this is the ideal place to bring the kids or all your friends for a group get away. Facilities include a play-ground, pool, jumping pillow and recreation room, so no need to leave the park during your stay. Not too far from the New South Wales border, Kirra Beach is well known for its appeal to surfers.
The wide range of accommodation options available includes two bedroom lake view cabins that sleep up to four guests. Lodging rooms sleep up to two guests and are perfect for the budget conscious. Also choose from powered and unpowered sites suitable for caravans, camper trailers, camper vans and tents.
The park’s dog friendly cabin and special site area are popular options for guests travelling with their four legged friend (conditions apply, enquire with friendly staff).
Coolangatta airport is within a short drive. With access to public transport and major roads, this park gives you easy access to all the various attractions of the Gold Coast while still being in a quiet, natural environment.
- Camp Kitchen
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Dump point
- Family Friendly
- Games or recreation room
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parents Room
- Pay TV
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Public Telephone
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Desk
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.