Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park is located on the waterfront of the Tallebudgera Estuary, an ideal holiday spot for families who love the water. There’s a netted swimming area in the creek plus a patrolled surf beach 300 metres from the park.
This family park has it all with three swimming pools which are heated seasonally, a tennis court, well-stocked kiosk, camp kitchens, barbeques, a playground and recreation room.
Park accommodation includes a wide variety of two and three bedroom cabins that sleep from four to nine guests. Cabins on the waterfront have picturesque views, and for the budget conscious, the lodging rooms are ideal with shared facilities. The wide range of sites is suitable for caravans, camper trailers, camper vans and tents. Options include waterfront, ensuite, powered and unpowered.
A boat ramp adjacent to the park provides easy boating and fishing access. Scenic Burleigh Heads National Park is within a short stroll for bush walks and spectacular views. The drive to theme parks and Surfers Paradise is a comfortable 30 minutes from the park and easy access to public transport gets you to nearby golf courses, restaurants, and services clubs.
- Boat Ramp
- Camp Kitchen
- Children's Pool
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Drive through sites available
- Dump point
- Family Friendly
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parents Room
- Pay TV
- Public Telephone
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Tour Desk
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park
1544 Gold Coast HighwayPalm Beach, Queensland 4221GET DIRECTIONS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.