Keep boredom at bay during lockdown by focusing on the things that really matter… like food. If your skills in the kitchen aren’t great, or you’re missing your local Gold Coast mixologist, chef, baker and bar staff, we’ve got you covered with these take home and make at home kits that double as delicious distractions.
GET YOUR GOLD COAST MAKE AT HOME KITS HERE:
View this post on Instagram
- Labart: 2a/8 West St, Burleigh Heads
Providing pre-order meals like Classic Fish + Potato Pie and at At Home set menu semi-prepared by chefs for you to finish at home.
- Miami Marketta: 23 Hillcrest Parade, Miami
Booze Box – pre-batched cocktails you can’t get at the bottle-o. Order online by Thursday night, with free delivery Friday to enjoy this weekend.
- Le Cafe Gourmand: 2545 Gold Coast Hwy, Mermaid Beach
Cook at home. Simply follow the easy cooking instructions and voilà! Enjoy your favourite French food in the comfort of your own home.
- Greenhouse Bathhouse: 7/37 Tallebudgera Creek Rd, Burleigh
Curated self care bundles to encourage rituals at home. Divine skin care, oils and soaks for lockdown pampering.
- Custard Canteen: 1525 Gold Coast Hwy, Palm Beach
Level up your baking game with their Bake at Home treat – cookies, almond croissants and more.
- JFX Noodle: 82 Marine Parade, Southport
Because ramen makes everything better. Convenient frozen cook at home kits so you can make JFX Ramen anytime.View this post on Instagram
- Quarter Deck: Kitchen: 76/84 Waterway Dr, Coomera
Fresh seafood boxes, tasty take home meals and tapas packs because sharing is caring.
- Caribou Café: 443 Golden Four Dr, Tugun
Take home lasagne – eat it hot from your own oven.
- O’Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyards: 852 Lamington National Park Rd, Canungra
Support local with wines from the Scenic Rim. ‘The Lockdown 6’ is a stellar lineup of some of O’Reilly’s top artisan wines.
- Dust Temple: 54 Currumbin Creek Rd, Currumbin
Take away wine, coffee, cheese, banana bread, chocolate, beer and other local goodies.
- Bread and Butter Kirra: 76 Musgrave St, Coolangatta
Make at home pizza kits including veggo options.
- Precinct Brewing: 17 Christine Ave, Miami
Lockdown beer delievers and menu available for takeaway. Cheers to that.
- The Sweet Fine Artist: U2/3 Karen Ave, Mermaid Beach
Get crafty with sip and clay at home packs.
Want to know which Gold Coast cafés are doing takeaway and delivery during lockdown? Head here.
Keep up to date with what’s happening when the Gold Coast opens up again? Subscribe to our email list below to receive holiday inspiration and exclusive deals direct to your inbox.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Destination Gold Coast acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we are situated, the Kombumerri families of the Yugambeh Language Region.
We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, and recognise their continuing connections to the lands, waters and their extended communities throughout Southeast Queensland.